14599 Commerce Street, Alliance, Ohio 44601
For more information on specs and pricing for our New MAC-1680
Please contact a Salesman at 1-800-795-8454
Vacuum Capabilities – 1680 Cu ft – Light & Strong
with the Lightest Plastic Hauler in the World!
EXPERIENCE THE NEW
9850 lbs! As low as
• Construction - Monocoque frameless design, clean bore smooth interior with external rings.
• Internal Treatment - Food grade.
• Specifications - Maximum product temperature 185 deg. Maximum operating pressure 14. 7 PSI /22.5 PSI Test pressure.
• Vessel Construction - 0.165” Aluminum 5454-H32.
• Vessel Finish - Polished vessel, end cones and hoppers.
• Hoppers - 45 deg. hopper slopes with weld-on lower cones.
• Manholes - Four ( 4), 20” manholes with aluminum cams and nylon wear plates located above front hopper and rear hopper.
• Optional Washout Nipples - Two ( 2), 6” nipples with adapter and dust cap located adjacent to front and rear girth seams.
• Shared Air Inlet - 4” line with adapter and dust cap located street side above front fender with three BTI Optima check valves.
• Optional Aeration Control - 4” master control butterfly valve/2” individual hopper control butterfly valves with stainless disc and white seats.
• Pressure Control - 4” butterfly valve with stainless disc and white seat located street side behind front fender.
• Blowdown - 4” aluminum line; 4” butterfly control valve with stainless disc and white seat.